I am an Australian lawyer who provides legal services to private individuals, businesses, companies and trusts.
While I am a sole practitioner, part of my practice is in consulting to other lawyers. I also often work in a team with other lawyers and professionals.
My office is located at 246 Wright Street, Adelaide, South Australia.
Visit the following links - About Me and Testimonials - to find out more about me and how I work.
2. My practice areas
My legal practice is in the areas of:
I do not practice in the areas of:
- Criminal Law and Traffic Offences (except for OH&S, breach of legislation and "white collar" prosecutions);
- Children's Issues - Contact and Access;
- Employment & Industrial Law;
- Immigration and Citizenship Law;
- Motor-vehicle accident claims;
- Personal Injury Law;
- Planning & Environmental Law;
- Victims of Crime claims;
- Workcover claims.
However, from time to time I consult with other lawyers who work in these areas. This is necessary as these areas of law can have an impact on the areas of law in which I practice.
3. What you can expect
As my client you can expect from me:
- prompt, professional assistance.
- plain-English explanations.
- practical advice and creative solutions to complex legal problems.
- a caring approach with attention to detail.
The following links explain my services in more detail: